How many times have you seen someone walk into a room and alter the energy level between the four walls? Actually it happens every time someone enters a room, for better or worse. The atmosphere changes.
Now, it’s time for YOU to walk into a room and be the force, the energy that makes a positive difference. And, please don’t complain! Believe in your energy, not your age. Shift your rhythm, if you have to, and send out positive vibes.
In truth, people will respond to you based on the energy you emit into a space. So being cranky just makes you and everyone else miserable.
Realizing the power of the energy you emit, you can utilize it to your advantage, steering away negative people and notions. And you can attract more love and like-minded people into your life.
Here are a 10 tips to help you boost positive energy:
1. Drink water. Hydrate your body.
2. Exercise. Walk, swim, cycle, dance, stretch, train with light weights.
3. Eat smaller meals pack with protein. Add nuts, yogurt, peanut butter, cheese, lean meats to a healthy choice of vegetables.
4. Maintain a sense of humor. Watch or read funny material. Loosen up. Laugh out loud.
5. Listen to music. Music you love, music you associate with happy memories.
6. Sleep. Rest, nap, catch your winks.
7. Calm you mind. Close your eyes, relax your body and imagine a peaceful and beautiful scene where you hear soothing sounds.
8. Visualize your favorite people. People you love and cherish.
9. Call, text or make plans to visit with a friend who makes you happy.
10. Read affirmations. Find inspiration from happy quotes or uplifting stories.
Bonus Tip: Eat a piece of dark chocolate. Chocolate releases endorphins and endorphins make you happy!
Please share with us other ideas you might have to emit positive energy.
@2015 Advantage-Plus Resources, Inc. & SuccessAfter60.com. All rights reserved.